****FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY****
Iron Palm Productions are proud to present Sifu Chris Lomas’ comprehensive version of the 5 Elements of Xing Yi Quan. Sifu Chris Lomas presents his comprehensive knowledge of the system which he has learnt from different lineages and combined to give you the most effective Xing Yi Quan Kung Fu. Meaning ‘Shape-Intention Fist’, it is characterised by aggressive and explosive power that is most often applied from a short range. Xing Yi Quan simultaneously attacks and defends using coordinated movements to generate bursts of power intended to overwhelm the opponent. In this DVD set we teach you the fundamental 5 striking methods the Elements: metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.
For each one, Sifu Lomas demonstrates the footwork separately, then the hands on their own in horse stance, and finally the full form. He also demonstrates two-person drills which develop the San Soo 功夫散手 (free-hand) aspect of the forms and the power and mechanics to apply Xing Yi Quan intelligently and with sensitivity.
This 2-disc set contains
* Introduction about the origins of Xing Yi Quan
* Demonstrations of each Element
* The purpose and intent behind each move
* Detailed instructions on how to perform each Element
* Demonstrations of potential applications of each Element
* Multi-angle presentation for accurate learning